MONTHLY MANAGED MARKETING TM
Get started for FREE*
Small/Medium Business Branding & Marketing
OWN YOUR MARKET WITH
NYADMEN STANDARD PRODUCTION TERMS
Dated February 15, 2015
THANK YOU FOR WORKING WITH NYADMEN.
The following are our standard industry terms, which apply to all work.
Standard Trade Terms:
1. Payment Schedule: Fifty percent (50%) deposit, plus known/estimated expenses are to be given at start;
twenty-five (25%) upon approval of designs; and all balances and additional expenses to be paid upon project completion. Deposits are non-refundable once work begins. Grant of usage rights is based upon full payment.
For practicality, both quick turn-around projects, and long-term project may modify schedule accordingly.
Subscription services like BLITZ are paid in full in advance.
2. Changes: Client shall be responsible for any fees for amendments to the project as described. Graphlink will work diligently to conform to the original assignment. Client shall offer Graphlink the first opportunity to make any changes to its creations. Text proofing and final approval on all work are left to the Client, unless proofing is commissioned.
3. Ownership of Artwork/merchandise: Unless agreed to in written form, Graphlink retains ownership of all artwork, except for the specific usage rights listed in the agreement. Graphlink shall be given appropriate credit on any product of its work. The Client must copyright all published works. Client indemnifies Graphlink Studios and its agents against all claims arising from use of any media provided by Client, or obtained under Client direction.
4. Usage: The usage rights of final art/merchandise created for the client must not exceed those stated on invoice. All usage is contingent on all balances paid in full.
5. Rescheduling & Cancellations: Scheduled projects that involve reserved dates and times (photo or video shoots, for example) must be rescheduled or canceled at LEAST ONE WEEK prior to the start date. Under that time a "Kill" fee must be charged. We use the industry standard of 50%.
6. Conflict Resolution: Any third-party resolution shall be held in the jurisdiction of New York City, NY.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR NYADMEN/BLITZ:
NYADMEN/BLITZ Marketing is a subscription based service designed for small and medium-sized businesses, offering monthly marketing, creative and production services in an affordable package. NYADMEN reserves the right to determine a company's appropriateness for this particular service.
The dashboard interface assigned to the customer is the primary method of placing orders, giving directions and transferring needed documents between client and NYADMEN.
Every Month, NYADMEN Provides The Following Marketing Services:
NYADMEN/Graphlink is able to project manage any and all BLITZ campaigns from start to finish. This includes the engagement of ad media space purchases (magazine, online or broadcast), printers, distribution services (usually the US Postal Service or an email campaign service). Compensation for this additional management services is calculated by adding an additional 25% of total third-party costs. (With a minimum of 2 hours reduced production fee.)
When NYADMEN/Graphlink handles all of your third-party vendor needs, we stand behind our work, and make sure the entire process is a smooth and problem-free as possible.
Please note that if client handles the project management, any technical errors and delays from wrong or omitted information will fall on the client. We recommend avoiding such costly problems by having NYADMEN/Graphlink handle your entire project. This will result in higher quality products, that are delivered to spec, and on time.
As an subscription service, full payment must be made at the start of the service.
Monthly Production Date:
The Client's recurring production date (between the 1st and 28th of each month) is agreed to and issued, and must be adhered to for each of the monthly campaigns. All client information, direction and provided content must be submitted PRIOR TO THAT DATE. Missed production dates are non-refundable.
NYADMEN reserves the right to update these terms without notice. Please refer back here to confirm terms before any project.
All terms apply to NYADMEN, BLITZ, GRAPHLINK MEDIA.
Sales Positions & White Label Available
Own Your Markets
Monthly Marketing. made simple.
Drop us a note. We reply within 24 hours.
nyadmen (at) gmail.com
Learn How NYADMEN Help Beat COVID!
How NYADMEN Helped Beat COVID!
Being in Manhattan, many in our own NYADMEN team fell early victim to the COVID virus. As we came back to health, businesses were closing all around us. First we jumped in to help our existing clients. But then we opened our phone lines and video chats to others. Strangers we didn't know, but who were hurting.
We spoke with them and in many cases, found ways they could communicate with their customers (no longer available at work), and found affordable ways to continue (or start!) some basic marketing and how to move sales online. By Summertime we had been asked to speak with some Chamber of Commerce groups, and helped medical hospitals get the word out about masks. And later, the vaccine.
"The NYADMEN Marketing team has been very
instrumental in helping us at NYC Health + Hospitals
during this past year with the Covid 19 pandemic."
BSN RN (Covid 19 Deployment Team)
Google Ads & Advertising
IBM GOLD Line Servers
PayPal Merchant Services
Adobe Sytems & Open Source
©2024 NYADMEN / BLITZ Marketing / Graphlink Media